1960s Blue and White Stripe Indian Cotton Short Sleeve Shirt, 38in Chest
There is nothing better for Summer than Indian cotton, and this fab 1960s shirt is a great wardrobe staple. Made from a mid-blue and white stripe cotton gauze like fabric, it is light and airy for warmer weather. The Grandad collar and short sleeves are smart without being too restrictive, so you can wear this casually for holiday and then out for a smart dinner at night.
• Mid-blue and white stripes
• Short Grandad style collar
• Button down front
• Short sleeves with turn ups, V notch with button detail
• One patch pocket to the chest
• Splits to the sides
• Made from a light weight gauze cotton fabric
• Pamul label to the inside
• There are natural slubs in the fabric, as shown in photo
• Care/composition: 100% cotton, 40* wash
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.