1960s Blue and Green Swirl Print Cowl Maxi Dress, 45in Bust
Originally made to be worn in the evening to a cocktail party, this 1960s amazing print dress would be so good worn during the day by a brave vintage lover. Made from and easy to care for crimplene, the swirl print is bold and eye-catching. The full length is balanced by the cowl neck, great for when there is a bit of a breeze, and the long sleeves are finished with gold buttons to add a little detail. Wear with trainers, some chunky winter boots, add a tie belt for a waist, or even a long full length coat to really elongate your frame.
• Swirl print in blue, green, grey and white with brown lines
• Cowl neckline
• Full length
• Darts to the bust for fit
• Long sleeves with gold buttons to the cuff
• Shift dress style fit
• Split to the side at the seam
• Made from a mid weight crimplene feel fabric, probably a polyester
• Fastens with a zip to the back
• No label, handmade
• Care/composition: no label
Shoulder to Shoulder: 17in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Mustard and Black Wool Waistcoat, by Scott Lester, 41in Bust