1960s Blue and Green Striped Sleeveless Dress, 37in Bust
A simple and stylish 1960s shift dress with a fab eye catching vertical stripe, nice and bright for Summer! The cut is simple, the round neck and knee length is easy to wear, you can literally just pop this on and go. The matching belt lets you nip in at the waist if you want, and if sleeveless is a little too cold for you at the moment, pop a matching coloured long sleeve tee underneath.
• Light blue, bright green, white and dark navy blue stripes
• Round neck
• Made from a mid-weight knit crimplene
• Straight shift style with bust dart for slight fit
• Matching fabric belt with belt loops
• Fastens with a metal zip to the back
• Faded label to the back
• Care/composition: none
Bust: 37in (armpit to armpit doubled)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max