1960s Blue and Cream Stripe Collared Short Sleeve Cardigan Knit, 36in Bust
With a little hint of the nautical, this fab 1960s pure wool button down knit with a cute fold down collar is so flattering. With its Mod styling, it would be great to wear with denim capris or straight jeans with a massive turn up to pick out the hues of blue in the stripe. Add some red little pumps to really finish that sailor look off, and maybe a red lip for added umpf!
• Creamy background with navy and sky blue stripes
• Bobble style knit
• Ribbed and pointed fold down collar
• Buttons to front
• Elbow length sleeves with ribbed cuff with pointed ends
• Made a mid weight soft wool yarn
• Made in Scotland label to the back
• There are a couple of small brown marks, shown in photos
• Care/composition: 100% virgin wool
Bust: 34in-38in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 14in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Cream and Tan Marl Fisherman's Chunky Knit Jumper, by Harvanson, 46in Chest