1960s Bleach Wash Well Loved Denim Jean Flares, By Brutus, 28in Waist
You really can't beat vintage denim, and you REALLY can't beat an original pair of 1960s denim flares! By Brutus, the sought after mens brand started in the east end of London, these beauties were well loved. The denim is now soft and supple, showing signs of age that no modern denim can replicate. With a high waist, fitted hip and wider legs these are perfect for someone that loves their vintage with a real story.
• Bleach light wash denim
• High waist
• No pockets
• Firm waistband
• Mid flare with slim hips, widening from there
• Made from a mid weight denim but they are soft from wear
• Fastens with a metal zip fly and button
• There is substantial wear to the jeans so I would not advise these if you like your vintage perfect. There is bleaching to the front of each thigh and knees. Dirty marks to the hems and sides of the flares near the hems. Light marks to the hems where they we worn shorter previously. There is about 2in of extra hem but it is does have a frayed edge. All shown in photos
• Brutus label to the back
• Care/composition: 100% cotton
Inside Leg: 30.5in
Rise at back: 13in
Opening to fit over hips: 41.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Pure White Tennis Dress with Red and Blue Trim, by Montigo Bay, 38in Bust