1960s Black, White and Gold Stripe Crimplene Shift Dress, by Carnegie of London, 45in Bust
A 1960s shift dress is one of the easiest to wear and most flattering garments you can buy. By Carnegie of London, this is a fab monochrome stripe but with the addition of a light catching gold lurex, elevating it to a more lux look. Being made from good old crimplene, this is easy to wash, dry, care for and wear, and could easily be worn for evening with metallic accessories, and for day with a pair of Converse.
• Black, white and grey with gold lurex stripes
• Round neck
• Loose shift fit with darts to the bust
• Short sleeves
• Knee length
• Made from a mid weight crimplene, probably polyester
• Fastens with a zip to the back
• Carnegie of London label to the inside
• Care/composition: 48* wash
Shoulder to Shoulder: 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Blue Lurex Swirl Print Sweetheart Neckline Maxi Dress, by Jeannie, 45in Bust