1960s Black Open Knit Cashmere Wool Sleeveless Knit Dress, By Pringle, 36in Bust
A classic like this will never go out of fashion, and will see you through many years of chilly Winters in style. From the 1960s, this super soft cashmere black knitted sheath dress is light but snuggly warm. By the designer Scottish knitwear brand Pringle made for the department store Simpsons in Piccadilly in London, this is a high quality knit. Wear a slip underneath if you want fine layers and a simple sleek look, or you can layer with other fine long sleeve polo knits underneath to cover up, with chunky boots for a more casual vibe. This will see you easily from day to night.
• Wide, open knit
• Just below the knee length
• High round neck
• No fastening, pulls over the head
• Straight sheath dress style
• Made from a soft cashmere/wool blend fine thread knit
• Lined in a very light, quite sheer poly knit fabric
• Pringle of Scotland for Simpson of Piccadilly
• Very slight pilling under the arms and on the back, shown in photos
• Care/composition: no labels
Bust: 36-40in (armpit to armpit doubled) - there is stretch due to the knit, but I would advise the larger the bust size, the more distorted the knit will be
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Aqua Blue and White Striped Scarf Dress with Belt, by Gay Lady, 42in Bust