1960s Black Leather and Astrakhan Fur Belted Short Jacket, 36in Bust
From the 1970s, this short jacket is certainly a statement coat to have this Winter. Made from a soft good quality leather and real curly fur, this will keep you warm without many heavy layers. The contrasting leather trim on the features stop this looking dated like the all fur coats, giving it a rock chic edge. This is so fantastically cool and would not look out of place on a modern runway! Wear with jeans, dresses, skirts......pretty much anything. Just make sure you accessorise with an attitude!
• Wide curved collar with leather underlining - can be worn down or popped up against the weather
• Nipped waist with wider shoulders and hip
• Leather trim to the sleeve, including under the arm, the front edge and to the back
• Box pleat vent in leather to the back
• Two large pockets to the hips with leather trim
• Round silver tone buckle to the front with leather belt straps
• Fastens using large folding clips and loops to the front
• Made from a soft black leather and a curled real fur called astrakhan
• Hanging loop to the back of the neck
• Lined in a black and cream floral print cotton lining
• Made in England label to the back
• There are some scratches to the belt buckle. There is small split to the fur on one shoulder seam, about one inch long. It is not a serious split and it looks like it is from wearing a bag. There is some depression to the fur on the collar and a little bobbling from wear against the neck. All shown in photos, all expected for the age
• Care/composition: no labels
Bust: 36in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 14.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max