1960s Black Cotton Snow White Novelty Print Maxi Skirt, By Toody for Etam, 25in Waist
I won't lie, the print sucked me in! This is an amazing novelty print skirt by Toody range from Etam in the 1960s, which shows Snow White and dwarfs in bright neon colours. Classic 1960s in its shape, very similar to the Biba skirts of the era, it is fitted at the waist and hip in an A-line shape, which is super flattering. Wear through summer and into autumn with sandals and then boots.
• Neon novelty print showing Snow White with an apple, and different dwarfs
• Black background
• A-line shape
• Attached matching fabric tie belt
• Maxi length
• Firm waistband
• Made from a mid weight cotton
• Fastens using a metal zip to the back and hooks and eyes
• Care/composition: 40* wash, 100% cotton
Waist: 25in (tight)
Length: 41.5in with 1.5in hem
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Bright Green and Pink Psychedelic Print Silk Shift Dress, by Colin Glascoe, 41in Bust
1960s Light Blue Silk Chiffon Crepe Tiered Mini Dress, by Jane and Jane, Early Jean Muir, 34in Bust