1960s Black Angora Pill Box Hat, by BHS
Anyone wanting to be as stylish and classic as Jackie O need not look any further than this hat! From the 1960s, made by the now closed BHS Millinery shop, this pill box is not like other pill box hats as it is made from super soft angora. A very luxurious choice for your head in Winter. Wear with an all black ensemble for a real Mod high end look.
• Pill box hat, to be worn on the back of the head, very Jackie O!
• Black soft fur exterior
• Straight sides
• Domed pinched centre
• Grosgrain ribbon bow to the back
• Grosgrain ribbon band to the inside
• Lined in a black nylon
• BHS Millinery label to the inside
• Care/composition: 47% angora, 35% chlorofibre, 18% nylon
Around interior band: 54cm
Height of hat: 8cm
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max