1960s Black and White Check Brim PVC Trim Hat, by Walmar
A fun little hat from the 1960s, it has not only a wonderful furry texture to the top, but also black and white check (very on trend) with a sprinkling of shiny PVC to add a little fun. A great accessory for a bright coat, or the best finishing touch to a full monochrome look.
• Black and white check under brim in pure new wool, with black furry crown
• High shine PVC wide band to crown with grosgrain ribbon to the back
• Turned up brim with black top
• Domed crown
• Made from a wool check, PVC leather trim, and a longer length furry wool that feels similar to a fur
• Grosgrain ribbon band to the inside
• Walmar label to the inside
• Very light mark to the brim, slight un-sticking of the grosgrain ribbon on the trim, shown in photos
• Care/composition: no labels
Around interior band: 54cm
Brim width: 5cm
Height of crown: 16cm
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.