1960s Black and White Check Brim PVC Trim Hat, by Walmar
A fun little hat from the 1960s, it has not only a wonderful furry texture to the top, but also black and white check (very on trend) with a sprinkling of shiny PVC to add a little fun. A great accessory for a bright coat, or the best finishing touch to a full monochrome look.
• Black and white check under brim in pure new wool, with black furry crown
• High shine PVC wide band to crown with grosgrain ribbon to the back
• Turned up brim with black top
• Domed crown
• Made from a wool check, PVC leather trim, and a longer length furry wool that feels similar to a fur
• Grosgrain ribbon band to the inside
• Walmar label to the inside
• Very light mark to the brim, slight un-sticking of the grosgrain ribbon on the trim, shown in photos
• Care/composition: no labels
Around interior band: 54cm
Brim width: 5cm
Height of crown: 16cm
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Blue Lurex Swirl Print Sweetheart Neckline Maxi Dress, by Jeannie, 45in Bust
1960s Black, White and Gold Stripe Crimplene Shift Dress, by Carnegie of London, 45in Bust