1960s Black American College Varsity Letterman V-Neck Jumper, 36in Bust
There is something eternally cool about American college varsity clothing, perhaps it is the preppy look or the connotations of being part of the school team. This black v-neck jumper is a great college knit to be worn casual with jeans or a skirt and some trainers, but you could also pop on a white collared shirt for a cute alternative for the office. Nice long sleeves and a fitted cut so that it can be easily tucked in if you want a more feminine look......why not match your tights to the colours?
• American college insignia sewn to the front - 'HHS' in a sports megaphone in and orangey-red, black and yellow
• V-neck front
• Deep rib to the sleeve cuff and waist
• Made from a mid-weight wool blend knit yarn
• SM Athletics Good Co label to the back
• Some threads from the backing of the letters show around the applique - this is not a fault but happens with age
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 33-39in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max