1960s Baby Blue Knit Tank Top with Tie Waist, 34in Bust
Adorable 1960s baby blue tank top waistcoat, with a button down front and a tie waist. The colour reminds me of the knits that Grans used to make when you were young! Talk about nostalgia! The V-neck is handy as you can wear over a collared shirt, or roll neck for real coziness, or even layer with a dress. Although made in the 1960s, this is very similar in design to the knit tanks from the 1940s, so could pass as war era is teamed with the right outfit.
• Decorative chevron knit pattern
• Baby blue buttons to the front
• Tie waist
• Ribbed waistband and arm holes
• Made from a light weight knit acrylic yarn in a baby blue colour - colour closest to 10th photo
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 34-40in (armpit to armpit doubled)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max