1960s Arborite Slice Wooden Small Keyrings, Monochrome Colours
What does every vintage lover need? A vintage keyring!
Made from slices of 1960s Arborite from a salesman's sample book, these small wooden key rings are a wonderful kitsch reminder of kitchen design from the time. In natural colours with wood markings, they add a little retro charm to your keys that will bring a smile to your face whenever you use them!
• Slices of Arborite from a salesman sample book
• Arborite from the 1650s, key ring loop is modern in a black colour
• Natural wood colours and markings in a gloss finish
• Back is matching gloss wood with 'furniture finish' printed onto it
• There may be small scratches or marks due to being a vintage product
• Care/composition: the back is untreated wood so I advise not getting soaking wet
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.