1960s Arborite Slice Wooden Small Keyrings, Monochrome Colours
What does every vintage lover need? A vintage keyring!
Made from slices of 1960s Arborite from a salesman's sample book, these small wooden key rings are a wonderful kitsch reminder of kitchen design from the time. In natural colours with wood markings, they add a little retro charm to your keys that will bring a smile to your face whenever you use them!
• Slices of Arborite from a salesman sample book
• Arborite from the 1650s, key ring loop is modern in a black colour
• Natural wood colours and markings in a gloss finish
• Back is matching gloss wood with 'furniture finish' printed onto it
• There may be small scratches or marks due to being a vintage product
• Care/composition: the back is untreated wood so I advise not getting soaking wet
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Blue Lurex Swirl Print Sweetheart Neckline Maxi Dress, by Jeannie, 45in Bust
1960s Black, White and Gold Stripe Crimplene Shift Dress, by Carnegie of London, 45in Bust