1960s Aqua Blue and White Striped Scarf Dress with Belt, by Gay Lady, 42in Bust
A simple and stylish late 1960s classic crimplene dress, in a wonderfully simple colourway of aqua and white. By the brand Gay Lady, it has a hint of secretary dress about it with the smart scarf collar and matching belt to nip in the waist. The fitted bodice and fuller skirt with the box pleats are super flattering, and could be worn with heels, boots or trainers.
• Aqua blue and white stripe design
• Scarf style collar
• Made from a mid-weight knit crimplene
• Short sleeves
• Box pleat skirt
• Matching belt with round buckle
• Fastens with a zip to the back
• Gay Lady label to the back
• There is a small pull to one shoulder, shown in photo
• Care/composition: none
Shoulder Seam to Shoulder Seam: 14in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.