1960 Fruits and Flowers Weekender Duffle Bag
Going away for the weekend? This is the bag for you! Bright and bold it is classic 1960s with the fun print of flowers and fruit in pinks and purples, the bag is big enough to fit everything in you might need. The little kiss lock pockets at the end are perfect to hold jewellery, cosmetics or shoes keeping you organised so you can focus on enjoying the scenery as you travel to you mini break!
• White background with fruits and flowers print in hues of pink and purple with green leaves
• Large duffle size
• Two white PVC grab handles
• Metal studs to the bottom
• Made from a textured cotton
• Two kiss lock pockets to either end
• One large zipped main pocket
• Lined in a wipe clean PVC
• There is a mark to one side near the handle, shown in photo
Strap length: 52cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Pure White Tennis Dress with Red and Blue Trim, by Montigo Bay, 38in Bust