1960 Chocolate Brown Floppy Brim Boho Hat, by Jacoll
Every boho vintage lover needs a hat like this in their wardrobe, it goes with EVERYTHING! From the late 1960s, this felt floppy brim hat in is in a deep rich chocolate brown shade to match your favourite leather clogs and co-ordinating bag. Pop it on with your maxi dress, your wide flares, that flowing hippy skirt, and tie a bright scarf to the crown to really finish off the look.
• Deep chocolate brown colour
• Wide floppy brim
• Large domed crown
• Grosgrain ribbon band to the inside
• Jacoll label to the inside
• Made from what feels like a wool felt
• There are some marks and a couple of grazes from age and use, shown in photos
• Care/composition: no label
Around interior band: 55cm
Height of crown of hat: 11cm
Width of Hat: 35in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Blue Lurex Swirl Print Sweetheart Neckline Maxi Dress, by Jeannie, 45in Bust
1960s Black, White and Gold Stripe Crimplene Shift Dress, by Carnegie of London, 45in Bust