1960 Blue Delta Air Lines Vinyl Flight Bag
From 1962, this Delta Air Line flight bag is a retro classic. In a traditional blue and white, with the large Delta insignia to both sides, it dates to approximately 1962, when they changed their logo to the oval shield style. The large interior pocket is great for gym kit, a handbag if you carry a lot like me, school books or for an over night stay, with the front slip pocket being perfect for things you need access to quickly. It has a few marks from use, as it has probably traveled more than most people, but there is many more decades of love ahead for this fab bag.
• Delta Air Lines logo to both sides, dated to 1962
• Two handles
• Zip closure, Serval make, with leather tabs to the ends
• White plastic trim to the edges
• Metal studs to the bottom
• Made from a blue vinyl fabric
• One large interior pocket, one slip pocket to the front
• Unlined, with a thick cardboard bottom
• Natco Products Corp label to the inside
• This bag has a few dark marks from wear. There is one to the side with some creases, a larger one to the top and to the side, with a few scuffs and marks from storage. All expected from use
Length at top: 33cm
Length at bottom: 37cm
Handle Height (shortest used): 9cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.