1950s Yellow and Pink Floral Print Aqua Skirt, by Little Pickle, 24in Waist
Wonderfully youthful yellow and pink floral print skirt on an aqua background made by the brand Little Pickle (how adorable is that name?!) This just a perfect 1950s skirt.....the colours and the print just epitomise the decade. I can image this on a girl hanging out in a pastel coloured diner with a milkshake......it is kitsch, cute and girly. Fab!
Shown with a small petticoat underneath, this is not included.
• Lovely aqua and white background with black sketched squares on top like a basket, with fab yellow and pink flowers, and green leaves
• On the knee length - I believe this may be a teen skirt due to the waist and length
• Firm waistband
• Not a full circle
• One pocket to the side
• Fastens with a metal zip, Lightening brand, and a white button to the side
• Made with a light weight cotton
• Little Pickle label to the back
• Care/composition: no label
Length: 24in no extra hem
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.