1950s Yellow and Pink Floral Print Aqua Skirt, by Little Pickle, 24in Waist
Was £75 - Save £30!
Wonderfully youthful yellow and pink floral print skirt on an aqua background made by the brand Little Pickle (how adorable is that name?!) This just a perfect 1950s skirt.....the colours and the print just epitomise the decade. I can image this on a girl hanging out in a pastel coloured diner with a milkshake......it is kitsch, cute and girly. Fab!
Shown with a small petticoat underneath, this is not included.
• Lovely aqua and white background with black sketched squares on top like a basket, with fab yellow and pink flowers, and green leaves
• On the knee length - I believe this may be a teen skirt due to the waist and length
• Firm waistband
• Not a full circle
• One pocket to the side
• Fastens with a metal zip, Lightening brand, and a white button to the side
• Made with a light weight cotton
• Little Pickle label to the back
• Care/composition: no label
Length: 24in no extra hem
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.