1950s Wicker Top Handle Basket Bag
Cute little 1950s wooden wicker basket bag with a bamboo catch and two small grab handles to the top. Such a great bag to compliment your Summer wardrobe with its picnic vibes, it is surprisingly roomy inside as it can fit all the moderns girls belongings in.
• Made from a wooden wicker, woven in a decorative geometric design
• Fastens with a bamboo catch on the top
• Two small grab handles to the top
• Opens like a suitcase
• Large interior, no extra pockets
• Lightweight, I would advise not carrying anything too heavy inside
• One small patch on the back near the top where the weave it not as strong (shown in photo) and slight discolouration to the wicker around the hinges. One side of the bag has a slightly larger gap between the halves than the other
Handle Height: 4.5cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Grey Striped Semi Sheer Cotton Shirtwaister with Removable Frill, by Maybar Jack Equire, 43in Bust
1950s Semi Sheer Aqua Blue Organza Dress, by Debby Rose of California, 37in Bust