1950s Wicker and Bamboo Basket Suitcase Bags, Set of Two
Why buy one basket bag when you can have a pair of matching ones?! From the 1950s, this pair of bags look just like a little set of suitcases, ready to take you on a little get away. Made from shaped bamboo and woven wicker, they are so cute and quaint, they would perfectly compliment that summer outfit and be adorable for a picnic. With a large and small, you will always have the perfect size bag for your day that will easily fit all your essentials in.
• Pair of matching wicker and bamboo suitcases, one fits inside the other
• Made from woven wicker in mid and light brown tones to create designs
• Edges trimmed in bamboo
• Square bottom with rounded top
• Small bamboo feet to the bottom
• Small top handles made of shaped bamboo
• Large bag has one large main interior pocket and one zipped pocket, metal zip
• Small bag has one large main interior pocket and one elasticated slip pocket
• Opens like a suitcase, fastens with a bamboo twist lock
• Lined in a brown cotton
• Made in the People's Republic of China label to the inside
• Lightweight, I would advise not carrying anything too heavy inside
• Large: missing two feet to the bottom, small hole in the wicker to the bottom, bang to one corner, paint splodge to one corner. Small: hole in the wicker to two corners, scuff to one edge, twist lock is loose so does not hole firmly. All are shown in photos.
Handle Height: 7.5cm
Handle Height: 7cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max