1950s Wicker and Bamboo Basket Suitcase Bags, Set of Two
Why buy one basket bag when you can have a pair of matching ones?! From the 1950s, this pair of bags look just like a little set of suitcases, ready to take you on a little get away. Made from shaped bamboo and woven wicker, they are so cute and quaint, they would perfectly compliment that summer outfit and be adorable for a picnic. With a large and small, you will always have the perfect size bag for your day that will easily fit all your essentials in.
• Pair of matching wicker and bamboo suitcases, one fits inside the other
• Made from woven wicker in mid and light brown tones to create designs
• Edges trimmed in bamboo
• Square bottom with rounded top
• Small bamboo feet to the bottom
• Small top handles made of shaped bamboo
• Large bag has one large main interior pocket and one zipped pocket, metal zip
• Small bag has one large main interior pocket and one elasticated slip pocket
• Opens like a suitcase, fastens with a bamboo twist lock
• Lined in a brown cotton
• Made in the People's Republic of China label to the inside
• Lightweight, I would advise not carrying anything too heavy inside
• Large: missing two feet to the bottom, small hole in the wicker to the bottom, bang to one corner, paint splodge to one corner. Small: hole in the wicker to two corners, scuff to one edge, twist lock is loose so does not hole firmly. All are shown in photos.
Handle Height: 7.5cm
Handle Height: 7cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Blue and Pink Floral Tiered Maxi Skirt ,by Jillienne Calico Casa, 33in Waist
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max
1970s Floral Balloon Sleeve Maxi Dress, by Marion Donaldson, 33in Bust