1950s White Vinyl London Sightseeing Picnic Bag
I have such a soft spot for 1950s vinyl bags, and this is no exception! This cute little bag has all the classic sights taken in by tourists visiting London, drawn by an artist in primary colours on a white background. The inside is roomy, big enough for a bottle of your favourite drink and a couple of glasses, or your sandals and some snacks. A great little summer bag!
• White background with artists drawings of London sights, such as the Tower of London, Big Ben, Tower Bridge and Piccadilly Circus
• Square shape - I believe this was meant to carry a flask and cups originally
• Long vinyl strap
• Metal studs to the bottom
• Made from a textured vinyl
• Zipper closure
• One large main pocket
• Vinyl covered cardboard to stiffen the inside
• There are marks and stains all over from age and use due to the colour of the bag. The stitches are discoloured, and the rivets are rusty, All shown in photos
Height with handle: 61cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.