1950s White Raffia Bag with Bamboo Top Handle
Cute little 1950s white woven raffia handbag with a faux bamboo handle to the top, and a gold tone trimmed top flap that fastens with a twist lock. It is a lovely size, big enough to fit everything in but still light enough not to be too hefty to carry all day. The white raffia is classic to finish off a summer outfit, with the light colour easy to tie into any outfit colour way......definitely one that will see you through to the Autumn!
• Made from a white woven raffia
• Faux bamboo handle to the top which pivots on gold tone
• Gold tone trim to the flap
• Flap to the top of the bag which secures using a twist lock
• Lined in a white cotton
• Gold tone feet to the bottom
• Large interior, one zipped small pocket
• Foreign Made label to the inside
• There is slight marking to the weave under the handles and by the top of the flap. There is also some spotting to the inside of the flap. This is from the metal getting damp at some point. All shown in photos
Handle Height: 11cm
Handle Length: 32cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max