1950s Terracotta City Scene Novelty Print Cotton Blouse, by John Craig, 42in Bust
Warm terracotta 1950s cotton blouse with a lovely novelty print in white, yellow and black of a city scene, which would look amazing tucked into a plain black skirt with bright yellow accessories. Due to the print being quite graphic, you do not realise it is novelty until you get closer, and do not worry those who think 'well I can't wear a Christmas tree in July', yes you can girl! It is not obvious is is a Christmas tree when it is on, I only realised when I was looking at the photos! Also, who cares what the novelty haters say. A lovely looser fit in a crisp cotton, and a volup size to boot, great worn with skirts, capris or jeans. Just fab!
• Warm terracotta colour background with a city scene in yellow in the background, black columns on a promenade with what looks like Christmas trees with white accents
• Wide pointed notched collar that can be worn open, or done up fully with the small button hiding under the collar
• Straight loose cut
• Bracelet length sleeves
• Pearl colour buttons to the front with yellow thread stitches
• Made from a light weight crisp cotton
• John Craig London label to the back
• There is the lightest band of fade on the shoulder from storage on a hanger, it is not very noticeable. Shown in last photos.
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 42in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Blue and Pink Floral Tiered Maxi Skirt ,by Jillienne Calico Casa, 33in Waist
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max
1970s Floral Balloon Sleeve Maxi Dress, by Marion Donaldson, 33in Bust