1950s Short Coral Choker Style Necklace
From the 1950s, this lovely short coral necklace, which can also be worn as a bracelet, adds a lovely shot of colour and texture into any outfit. Perfect for a beach feel with your Summer dresses, this would look great if you matched your lipstick to it too!
• Coral red pieces - please be aware that I am unsure if this is real coral
• Designed to sit mid neck like a choker
• Strung single strand
• Very short length, which may suit some as more of a bracelet
• it could be re-used in making another necklace
• Fastens using a pin style slide lock clasp in brass
Please get in touch if you have any questions about any items or information given.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max