1950s Semi Sheer Aqua Blue Organza Dress, by Debby Rose of California, 37in Bust
Such a beautiful dress! By Debby Rose of California, the semi sheer organza is a little naughty, hinting at what is underneath. But the addition of the feminine white floral lace keep it firmly in the cute camp. It is not perfect with a couple of faults but I doubt anyone will be looking at them with this on.
• Aqua blue colour
• White cotton flower lace to collar tips and bust, with Lucite and rhinestone decorative buttons to the centre
• High neck with small fold down collar
• Capped sleeve style fold over cuffs
• White cotton flower shape lace to the skirt
• Made from a very light weight cotton organza that has a slight stiffness
• Fastens using clear etched buttons to the back
• Unlined - the fabric is very sightly sheer so I would advise a slip
• There are some faults - a very small pin head mark to the skirt front, a portion of bleach fade to the back and a hole to the back - these are both hidden in the folds and I chose not to darn the hole due to the sheer fabric. There is a very slight fade to the fold of the collar from wear. All shown in photos.
• Care/composition: No labels
Length: 41.5in with 2in hem (there may be a line of fade if this is let down)
Shoulder to Waist: 14.5in
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 15in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.