1950s Semi Sheer Aqua Blue Organza Dress, by Debby Rose of California, 37in Bust
Such a beautiful dress! By Debby Rose of California, the semi sheer organza is a little naughty, hinting at what is underneath. But the addition of the feminine white floral lace keep it firmly in the cute camp. It is not perfect with a couple of faults but I doubt anyone will be looking at them with this on.
• Aqua blue colour
• White cotton flower lace to collar tips and bust, with Lucite and rhinestone decorative buttons to the centre
• High neck with small fold down collar
• Capped sleeve style fold over cuffs
• White cotton flower shape lace to the skirt
• Made from a very light weight cotton organza that has a slight stiffness
• Fastens using clear etched buttons to the back
• Unlined - the fabric is very sightly sheer so I would advise a slip
• There are some faults - a very small pin head mark to the skirt front, a portion of bleach fade to the back and a hole to the back - these are both hidden in the folds and I chose not to darn the hole due to the sheer fabric. There is a very slight fade to the fold of the collar from wear. All shown in photos.
• Care/composition: No labels
Length: 41.5in with 2in hem (there may be a line of fade if this is let down)
Shoulder to Waist: 14.5in
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 15in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Red and Cream Transport Novelty Print Long Silk Scarf, by Thorncraft