1950s Sea Foam Funnel Neck Welsh Wool Jumper, 46in Bust
This late 1950s knit is so beautiful, with its sea foam colour and the funnel neck made with a lovely quality Welsh wool. The label inside is in Welsh, which I assume is the name and place that this was made, and is expertly knitted with very little detail apart from the cable detail to the front. It would be wonderful worn with cord and tweed, layered with a suede leather coat.
• Green sea foam colour knit with blues and moss greens
• Ribbed cable design to front and back
• Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem
• Loose boxy cut
• Long sleeve
• Made from a mid weight wool yarn
• Ethau Gwlanog Maes Artro, Anbedr Gwynedd label to the inside
• Care/composition: 100% pure new wool
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.