1950s Red and Grey Tropical Flowers Full Circle Skirt, by Gor-Ray, 24in Waist
Was £95 - Save £45!
Eye-catching bright red and grey floral full circle skirt with the most wonderful swish you ever did see! Made by the fab brand Gor-Ray, this is a high quality cotton skirt that will easily take a larger petticoat should you wish, and the colours are so unusual it is just gagging for a grey and red accessory fiesta!
Shown with a small petticoat underneath, not included.
• Beautiful bright red and grey large floral print on a white background
• Made from a full circle of fabric
• Below the knee length
• Firm waistband
• Fastens with a metal zip, unbranded, and a grey button to the side
• Made with a light weight cotton
• Gor-Ray label to the back
• There are 2 mends to the skirt on the back, right at the bottom. These are not noticeable due to the pattern and very well mended.There is also the tiniest mark on the side. All shown in the last 2 photos.
• Care/composition: no label
Length: 26.5in no extra hem
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.