1950s Red and Gold Striped Woven Raffia Large Summer Bag
If you needed a vintage bag to take all your goodies to the beach and still look good, this is it! Deck chair stripes in gold and white with a wood bamboo top gives a little tiki beach vibe that I feel is the perfect match of beach hut and tropical cocktail. The bag is large and light, so you can fit in flip flops, sun lotion and a good book without being hefty, but the best thing? The handles and interior are plastic, so not worries about the soggy bikini and ice cream hands ruining your bag. We just need a good load of sun!
• Exterior is red, gold and white striped woven raffia
• Cord handles are encased in plastic
• Fastens with a plastic bead and an elastic loop
• Wooden bamboo shaped 'frame' to the top
• Large interior, no extra pockets. Lined in a wipeable vinyl
• The inside has some marks, and one small nick to the lining. There are also a couple of bumps and scratches on the wood to the top. Shown in the photo
Handle Height: 13cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max