1950s Red and Black Strappy Sun Dress, 37in Bust
From the late 1950s to early 1960s, this red and black is a classic style that is easy to wear and flattering. Made from a crisp cotton in a bright eye catching red with a contrasting artistic paint brushstroke black pattern, you can choose to have it strapless or with straps, perfect to go from day to night. Just pop on a pair of fab black shoes and a deep red lip.
• Bright red and black artistic print
• Pointed fold over detail to the bust
• Tight fitted bodice with gathers to centre
• Sleeveless with thin straps - there is a button to the inside of the strap which allows you to tuck the straps away to make it strapless
• Full skirt
• Fastens using a zip to the back
• Made from a midweight cotton
• No labels
• Handmade to a very high standard
• Care/composition: no label
Shown with a small petticoat underneath, not included
Length: 44in (1in extra hem)We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.