1950s Red and Black Strappy Sun Dress, 37in Bust
From the late 1950s to early 1960s, this red and black is a classic style that is easy to wear and flattering. Made from a crisp cotton in a bright eye catching red with a contrasting artistic paint brushstroke black pattern, you can choose to have it strapless or with straps, perfect to go from day to night. Just pop on a pair of fab black shoes and a deep red lip.
• Bright red and black artistic print
• Pointed fold over detail to the bust
• Tight fitted bodice with gathers to centre
• Sleeveless with thin straps - there is a button to the inside of the strap which allows you to tuck the straps away to make it strapless
• Full skirt
• Fastens using a zip to the back
• Made from a midweight cotton
• No labels
• Handmade to a very high standard
• Care/composition: no label
Shown with a small petticoat underneath, not included
Length: 44in (1in extra hem)We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Pink, Tan and Blue Striped Cream Brushed Cotton Shirt, by Wentworth, 44in Chest