1950s Pink, Tan and Blue Striped Cream Brushed Cotton Shirt, by Wentworth, 44in Chest
Perfect for colder months, this late 1950s bushed cotton shirt is half lined, so will keep you warm AND looking cool. Simple in the design with the classic grandad style collar, the tan, pink and blue stripes are subtle, adding a little detail to the cream background. Great to wear casually with jeans or chinos under your favourite jacket.
• Cream background with blue, tan and pink fine stripe
• Grandad style collar with button holes to attach a fold down starched collar
• Half lined with plain brushed cotton inside
• Dropped back with a frayed hem
• Button down front
• Single button cuffs
• Made from a thick brushed cotton
• Waterlane Brand, Wentworth label to the back
• There is a small amount of bobbling to the inside from wear, and a very small mark to the front, shown in photos
• Care/composition: no labels
Chest: 44in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Length: 26in at front, 28in at back
Shoulder to Shoulder: 18in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.