1950s Pearl Silver Pointed Stilettos with Patent Red Detailing, by Furmans, UK 2/3
Delicate 1950s pearl silver and patent red pointed stiletto heels, with lovely curved detailing to the front, by Furmans. These are very pin up girl style, and would give you the 1950s wiggle and clack clack sound as you walk down the street. The silver has a lovey pearl sheen, and the red is patent with a delicate glittery iridescence that both catch the light as they move. A lovely shoe to lighten a red dress, or add some interest to a light frock.
• Red leather detailing to the front, finishing in little clovers to the side, finished with small pleats on the inside of each cut out
• Pearlescent silver leather uppers
• High pointed stiletto heels that are the patent red leather, which has a slight iridescence to it
• Very pointed toe
• Leather insole, suede back, leather upper, leather sole
• Bolatti Italia for Fermans stamped on the insole
• 5.5 stamped on the bottom of the sole, I believe this to be the US size
• The heels will need re-heeling as the tips have worn to the metal cap.
• There is some scuffing to the point of the toe and .creasing to the top of the toe. There is also a scuff on the back of one heel. These are all expected from wear and age of the shoe.
• Care/composition: no labels
Length toe to heel: 24.5cm (measured inside along sole) - I advise measuring a pair of your own heels to get the true size as this is a guesstimate
Width at ball of foot: 7cm
Heel height: 8cm
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.