1950s Peach Lace Soutache Neckline Fit and Flare Party Dress, 42in Bust
Was £130, now £85!
Feminine and elegant, this classic 1950s fit and flare dress would be perfect for any special occasion. Made from a quality weight peach floral lace, which you could match with brighter colour accessories, it has an interesting shaped neckline with a floral leaf motif to one side. Just beautiful!
• Light peachy pink colour
• Neckline trimmed in soutache and aurora borealis sequins, with a floral leaf motif to the side using pleated peach fabric
• Shaped neckline
• Full skirt, with fitted waist
• Short sleeves
• Made from a mid-weigh floral lace, with a good drape
• Fastens using a zip to the side
• Lined in a matching peach fabric
• Styled by Well-Made label to the back
• There is a small pull and mark to the back of on sleeve, and a couple of small breaks in the lace at the back, shown in photos
• Care/composition: No labels
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Golden Brown Circle Print Wiggle Dress with Side Swag, by Carnegie, 34in Bust
1950s Kingfisher Blue Satin Sequin Party Dress, by Riviera, 34.5in Bust
1950s Gold and Cream Lurex Brocade Evening Dress with Train, 38in Bust