1950s Metallic Silver Flat T-Bar Cross Strap Dance Sandals, by Dolcis, UK 5
How beautiful and wonderful are these sandals?! From the 1950s by Dolcis, these originally would have been dance sandals, made so that a lady could boogie the night away without scrimping on style or comfort. In a fantastic metallic matt silver, they are neutral enough to compliment any outfit and with the t-bar fastenings and cross straps, they will stay on your feet regardless of what shapes you pull. But don't keep these just for dancing as they are perfect for daily summer wear!
• Metallic matt silver woven uppers, similar to gladiator sandals
• Rounded toe, solid heel cup - the heel cup is very firm
• Fastens using a silver tone shaped buckle to the side
• Small, block heel
• Leather insole, canvas lining to the heel cup, leather sole, leather upper
• Metal tacs to the soles
• 5 stamped on the bottom of the sole, and to the inside
• Very feint but you can see the Dolcis brand to the insole
• The insole is starting to curl slightly at the edges, this does not effect the use. There are some green and pink marks to the backs of the shoes, and the front strap on the toe is showing some cracking and loss of silver. The straps show some cracking but are fine. Again, this does not effect their use as they are age related and they are still very sturdy. Shown in photos.
• Care/composition: no labels
Length toe to heel: 25cm (measured inside along sole)
Width at ball of foot: 8.5cm
Heel height: 2cm
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Red and Cream Transport Novelty Print Long Silk Scarf, by Thorncraft