1950s Maroon Raffia Plastic Covered Bag with Wooded Top Handle
How perfect is this for the British unpredictable summer! Cute maroon raffia bag that is cleverly encased in a clear plastic, that means even if you get caught in a typical rain shower, your bag will be safe and sound! The handle and top is made from a beautiful dark wood and finished off with bright brass hardware, including a cute little shell clasp! Just add some wooden sandals and a great 50s dress and you are sorted.
• Made from crochet maroon straw raffia, covered in a thick clear plastic
• Fastens with a brass shell shaped clasp
• Dark wood top frame and curved handle
• Brass frame hinges
• Lined in a bright red cotton fabric
• Large interior, one small zipped pocket, one small slip pocket
• There is a couple of small dark marks to the plastic on one size, that looks as if it was put near a naked flame at some point. This is small and quite hard to see. Shown in last photo.
Handle Height: 13cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max