1950s Light Yellow Floral Brocade Strapless Full Skirt Dress, 34.5in Bust
Was £85, now £50!
Handmade in the 1950s, this classic fit brocade party dress catches the light with its fabulous fabric, with a very delicate floral pattern in this wonderful spring time yellow. Finished with a simple line of sequins to the bust, this gorgeous dress is perfect for a party, a wedding or a special day out.
• Light yellow floral brocade
• Golden sequin trim to the top of the bodice
• Shaped front to the bodice
• Boning within the bodice for shape
• Ankle length skirt
• Full skirt with pleats to back
• Zip fastening to the back
• Made from a mid weight satin brocade
• No label, handmade to a high standard
• There are three holes to the back, and one to the front. These are not far from the hem, so it could be shortened, but they are hidden in the fullness of the skirt. There is also a small portion of sequin loss under one arm. Shown in photos.
• Care/composition: No labels
Waist: 26.5in tight
Length: 48.5in from bust point at front, 51in at side
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Golden Brown Circle Print Wiggle Dress with Side Swag, by Carnegie, 34in Bust
1950s Kingfisher Blue Satin Sequin Party Dress, by Riviera, 34.5in Bust
1950s Gold and Cream Lurex Brocade Evening Dress with Train, 38in Bust