1950s Light Blue Atomic Planet Puritan Collar Dress, 34in Bust
Such a delicate early 1950s dress, with such a fab print! The super soft material feels just lovely against your skin, and boasts what looks like an atomic style planet design all over......it really is quite eye catching! Being doman cut, with a loose skirt, it is lovely and comfortable to wear, great to just pop on and go. The round puritan collar is flattering and not too low, and enough detail to not really need any jewellery should you want a more relaxed vibe!
• Light blue background with an atomic style spot and squiggle pattern, that looks a lot like planets, in black with white dots
• Round neck with a wide, curved puritan collar
• Short sleeves, bodice cut dolman style
• Nipped waist
• Soft pleats to the top of the skirt
• Slight flare to the skirt
• Made from a light weight, soft fabric that feels like cotton, but could be a cotton blend
• Fastens using a metal zip to the side, no brand
• There is a little darkening to the underarms, which does not look obvious due to the pattern. The hem is a little uneven but I have not leveled this so that the length can be decided by the new owner. There is also a light spot to the skirt, that looks like a stain has been treated using a bleaching agent. All shown in photos.
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 34in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Length: 40in (with no extra hem)
Shoulder to Waist: 15.5in
Shoulder to shoulder: 14in
Sleeve length: 6.5in (dolman)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Pink, Tan and Blue Striped Cream Brushed Cotton Shirt, by Wentworth, 44in Chest