1950s Lemon Yellow Semi Sheer Button Down Blouse, 40in Bust
A perfect little blouse to team with your favourite full skirts and cropped capris! From the late 1950s, very early 1960s, it is covered in delicate floral embroidery on a semi sheer lemon yellow fabric. The buttons are wonderfully quaint with rhinestone centres to catch the light, finished with a cute little peter pan collar.
• Light lemon yellow, closest in hue to the main photos, with delicate flower and leaf embroidery
• Small peter pan style collar
• Buttons with rhinestone centres
• Fitted bust and waist
• Small cap sleeves
• Shaped collar to the back
• Plain peplum for tucking into trousers or skirts
• Made from a light weight semi-sheer nylon
• The bottom button has been replaced with a rough pearl one, shown in photos
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 40in max
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Pink, Tan and Blue Striped Cream Brushed Cotton Shirt, by Wentworth, 44in Chest
1950s Red, Gold and Black Tropical Flower Tie-Top Summer Dress, 30in Waist