1950s Lemon Yellow Semi Sheer Button Down Blouse, 40in Bust
A perfect little blouse to team with your favourite full skirts and cropped capris! From the late 1950s, very early 1960s, it is covered in delicate floral embroidery on a semi sheer lemon yellow fabric. The buttons are wonderfully quaint with rhinestone centres to catch the light, finished with a cute little peter pan collar.
• Light lemon yellow, closest in hue to the main photos, with delicate flower and leaf embroidery
• Small peter pan style collar
• Buttons with rhinestone centres
• Fitted bust and waist
• Small cap sleeves
• Shaped collar to the back
• Plain peplum for tucking into trousers or skirts
• Made from a light weight semi-sheer nylon
• The bottom button has been replaced with a rough pearl one, shown in photos
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 40in max
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.