1950s Khaki Green Boxy Jacket Two Piece Suit, by Masterhand, 23in Waist
Was £95 - Save £50!
Classic khaki colour 1950s mid-weight gaberdine suit, with a straight knee length skirt and a boxy cut jacket. This is a very simple, clean set with the only real decoration coming from the carved buttons, allowing you to go all out with your accessories! The khaki is a very flattering colour and matches well with creams and browns, perfect for Spring or Autumn when your wool suits are just a bit too heavy.
• Classic khaki olive green colour, closest to the second picture
• Notched collar
• Small shoulder pads to hold shape
• Princess seams to fit to the body
• Small pockets to the front
• Light green carved buttons to fasten
• Bracelet length sleeve, with open vent to the cuff
• Hanging loop to back of jacket
• Made from a mid weight fabric, which feels like a cotton gaberdine
• Two large pleats to the back of the skirt to ease walking
• Skirt fastens using metal zip to the side, RiRi brand, with a black plastic button
• Jacket is lined in a light olive fabric, skirt is unlined
• Masterhand Modell label to the inside of the jacket
• There is light staining to the lining to the inside of the neck and armpits. There are a few feint small splash marks, about pin head size, to the front of the skirt, and a large mark to the side of the skirt. There is a very slight pull to the back splits of the skirt. All are shown in the the last few photos.
• Care/composition: No labels
Jacket Bust: 39.5in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shouder to shoulder: 14.5in
Shoulder to waist: 15.5in
Skirt Waist: 23in
Length: 26.5in (with 1.5in hem)
Waist to hip: 10in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.