1950s Khaki Green Boxy Jacket Two Piece Suit, by Masterhand, 23in Waist
Was £95 - Save £50!
Classic khaki colour 1950s mid-weight gaberdine suit, with a straight knee length skirt and a boxy cut jacket. This is a very simple, clean set with the only real decoration coming from the carved buttons, allowing you to go all out with your accessories! The khaki is a very flattering colour and matches well with creams and browns, perfect for Spring or Autumn when your wool suits are just a bit too heavy.
• Classic khaki olive green colour, closest to the second picture
• Notched collar
• Small shoulder pads to hold shape
• Princess seams to fit to the body
• Small pockets to the front
• Light green carved buttons to fasten
• Bracelet length sleeve, with open vent to the cuff
• Hanging loop to back of jacket
• Made from a mid weight fabric, which feels like a cotton gaberdine
• Two large pleats to the back of the skirt to ease walking
• Skirt fastens using metal zip to the side, RiRi brand, with a black plastic button
• Jacket is lined in a light olive fabric, skirt is unlined
• Masterhand Modell label to the inside of the jacket
• There is light staining to the lining to the inside of the neck and armpits. There are a few feint small splash marks, about pin head size, to the front of the skirt, and a large mark to the side of the skirt. There is a very slight pull to the back splits of the skirt. All are shown in the the last few photos.
• Care/composition: No labels
Jacket Bust: 39.5in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shouder to shoulder: 14.5in
Shoulder to waist: 15.5in
Skirt Waist: 23in
Length: 26.5in (with 1.5in hem)
Waist to hip: 10in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Pink, Tan and Blue Striped Cream Brushed Cotton Shirt, by Wentworth, 44in Chest