1950s Grey Floral Short Open Front Bolero Jacket, 42in Bust
Classic late 1950s short bolero jacket, probably made to originally go over a matching dress, made from a lovely soft cotton in warm grey with bright painterly blooms all over it. The open front is slightly shaped and collarless, very flattering and easy to wear with your own dresses. The sleeves are three quarter length with a turn up, great for covering up without adding bulk and allowing any lovely bracelets you wear to be easily seen. Wear with either a plain grey dress for some colour, or pick out one of the colours in the blooms to create an outfit. Very versatile, very beautiful!
• Warm grey background with painterly style floral blooms in pink, blue and lilac with yellow and green accents, offset with black details
• Open, shaped front
• Short length, hits the natural waistline
• Curved princess seams and no collar
• Pointed turn up cuffs
• Three quarter length sleeves
• No fastenings, designed to be worn open
• Made from a mid weight soft cotton that has a slight sheen
• No labels
• This has been handmade to a very high standard
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 42in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 16.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max