1950s Green, Purple and Blue Striped White Cotton Sleeveless Dress, 42in Bust
Perfect for Summer, this light-weight 1950s white cotton striped dress is just what you need to get through the day. Lets start with the most important thing......it has massive pockets which are great for hiding snacks and can fit all large modern phones in! Do I need to go on? Knee length and sleeveless, it will keep you cool and stylish in a heat wave, and with it being a bit looser, you will not feel like you are being trust up. The little notched collar and the large sun-ray buttons give the dress some structure, while the coloured stripes add interest and options for accessory matching. Just a lovely little dress!
• White striped textured background, with purple, green and blue stripes with white dots along the centre
• Fastens with sun-ray buttons to the front
• Two large pockets to the hips, with matching buttons
• Notched collar with a straight fold to the back
• V-neck front
• A-line skirt with amazing pattern matching to the back
• Darts to the bust and from the waist for a looser fit
• Made from a light weight textured cotton
• There is a small rust mark to both collar, I suspect from being stored on a hanger and it being in contact with the damp hook. There is also two holes next to the button backs which looks like it is from stress on the fabric. The structure is still sound I would just advise it not to be worn too tight.
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 42in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Length: 39in (2.5in extra hem)
Shoulder to waist: 15.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
Early 1900s Open Fronted Dress with Polka Dot Lace High Neck, Theatre Costume Piece, 36in Bust
1920s Deep Cobalt Blue Satin and Biscuit Silk Collar Flapper Dress, 36in Bust