1950s Golden Yellow Raffia Woven Frame Bag
This late 1950s golden woven raffia handbag seems to have captured the summer as it just glows! Lovely shape that is the right size to fit all your modern bits and bobs in, this kiss lock framed bag is light but sturdy, with the two longer top handles being the perfect length to carry in your hand or on the crook of your arm. Add to any outfit to inject a little sunshine into your life!
• Made from a golden yellow woven raffia
• Two long, raffia plaited handles
• Gold tone frame
• Gold tone kiss clasp to close
• Lined in a yellow cotton fabric
• Made in Japan label to the inside
• Large interior, one small slip pocket
Handle height: 12cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max