1950s Gold Lurex Stretchy Waist Belt with Bamboo Clasp
A wonderful finishing touch to your Summer 1950s dress is this gold lurex stretchy waist belt. With a slight tiki vibe thanks to the bamboo clasp, this 50s waist belt is what you need to get that all important fit and flare silhouette that we all know and love from the era. The light catching gold is glam and beautiful, but the soft stretchy fabric is comfortable so you can go all day looking amazing without the pain!
• Gold metallic thread lurex - catches the light
• Gold tone bamboo effect clasp buckle with bamboo leaves engraved
• Made from a soft stretchy elasticated ribbed fabric
• There is a stain near the buckle, which only presents on the back. Not visible from the front. Shown in the photo
• Care/composition: no labels
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max