1950s 'Gallery of Creations' Black Bowling Shirt, 51in Chest
For the rockabilly lovers out there is this original black 1950s bowling shirt with red and white stripe detailing with a great team name 'Gallery of Creations' to the back. A classic style, these team name shirts are becoming harder to find in really good condition, and in a larger size too. Team with your favourite deep denim jeans and creepers or boots.
• 'Gallery of Creations' bowling team name to the back
• Black shirt
• Fold down collar
• Red and white stripe shoulder yolk
• Breast pocket with red and white trim
• Button down front
• Short sleeves
• V vent cut to sleeve cuff and split to side seams
• Made from what feels like a light weight poly/cotton shirt fabric
• Hilton label to the inside
• The very bottom button is missing, but not seen, it has previously been ripped out. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: no label, machine warm wash, permanent press
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 20in
Neck size states: 16-16.5"
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.