1950s 'Gallery of Creations' Black Bowling Shirt, 51in Chest
For the rockabilly lovers out there is this original black 1950s bowling shirt with red and white stripe detailing with a great team name 'Gallery of Creations' to the back. A classic style, these team name shirts are becoming harder to find in really good condition, and in a larger size too. Team with your favourite deep denim jeans and creepers or boots.
• 'Gallery of Creations' bowling team name to the back
• Black shirt
• Fold down collar
• Red and white stripe shoulder yolk
• Breast pocket with red and white trim
• Button down front
• Short sleeves
• V vent cut to sleeve cuff and split to side seams
• Made from what feels like a light weight poly/cotton shirt fabric
• Hilton label to the inside
• The very bottom button is missing, but not seen, it has previously been ripped out. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: no label, machine warm wash, permanent press
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 20in
Neck size states: 16-16.5"
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Red and Cream Transport Novelty Print Long Silk Scarf, by Thorncraft