1950s Flame Feather Velvet Vamp Stilettos, UK 2/3
Was £60 - Save £15!
Absolutely beautiful 1950s vampy stilettos with small feather pattern in warm fame colours in soft and tactile velvet. These are more stunning in person, the photos really do not do them justice! They are ever so sexy and feminine, perfect and sleek. Designed to give you that 50s wiggle, these will go perfectly with a plain dress in greens, reds or oranges to really pick out the warm hues of the feathers.
• Beautiful short velvet upper with feather pattern in orange, green, red, yellow and black
• Shaped fine pointed stiletto heel
• Very pointed toe with metal tip to the end of the sole
• Gold leather trim to the top edge of the shoe
• Satin insole, suede back, velvet outer, leather sole
• Unfortunately the brand name to the insole has worn so it can not be read
• There is writing in pen to the inside, which I assume to be size and style numbers
• The heels looks like they have been replaced not too long ago, as there is minimal wear
• There is a tiny fray at the back of one heel, there is a tiny bit of staining from wear on the insole, and a little rubbing and wear to the tip of the shoe and sole from walking. All are shown in photos, and are expected from age and wear.
• Care/composition: no labels
Length toe to heel: 23.5cm (measured inside along sole) - I advise measuring a pair of your own heels to get the true size as this is a guesstimate
Width at ball of foot: 7cm
Heel height: 9cm
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Golden Brown Circle Print Wiggle Dress with Side Swag, by Carnegie, 34in Bust
1950s Kingfisher Blue Satin Sequin Party Dress, by Riviera, 34.5in Bust
1950s Gold and Cream Lurex Brocade Evening Dress with Train, 38in Bust