1950s Faux Coral Tropical Necklace with Lucite Starfish
Fab statement 1950s faux coral tropical necklace with a large lucite starfish pendant......perfect to match those tiki and hawaiian outfits this summer! Beautiful bright turquoise and coral colour plastic faux coral pieces are twisted to make a striped candy cane effect, with the large clear and black starfish to finish off. This is certainly a statement, one to lift an outfit with a little novelty kitsch!
• Large clear lucite and dark bakelite starfish pendant (I think, please be aware that I have not tested it)
• Intertwined four strands on each side of coral and turquoise plastic faux coral pieces
• Strung using white cotton thread
• Designed to sit quote short, just below the collar bone
• Fastens using a gold tone fold over clasp that clips together
• Very slight scratches to the lucite of the starfish and a little dark markto a couple of the coral pieces from wear
Starfish width: 8.5cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions about any items or information given.