1950s Faux Coral Tropical Necklace with Lucite Starfish
Fab statement 1950s faux coral tropical necklace with a large lucite starfish pendant......perfect to match those tiki and hawaiian outfits this summer! Beautiful bright turquoise and coral colour plastic faux coral pieces are twisted to make a striped candy cane effect, with the large clear and black starfish to finish off. This is certainly a statement, one to lift an outfit with a little novelty kitsch!
• Large clear lucite and dark bakelite starfish pendant (I think, please be aware that I have not tested it)
• Intertwined four strands on each side of coral and turquoise plastic faux coral pieces
• Strung using white cotton thread
• Designed to sit quote short, just below the collar bone
• Fastens using a gold tone fold over clasp that clips together
• Very slight scratches to the lucite of the starfish and a little dark markto a couple of the coral pieces from wear
Starfish width: 8.5cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions about any items or information given.
We Also Recommend
1950s Pink, Tan and Blue Striped Cream Brushed Cotton Shirt, by Wentworth, 44in Chest