1950s Dove Grey Jumbo Cord Pill Box Tilt Hat, by John Muir
Perfectly neat and proportioned 1950s dove grey jumbo cord pill box hat made by John Muir, with a wonderful matching hat pin for those ladies that like to be totally put together. Meant to be worn slightly on the tilt, this smart little hat has the most lovely pleats to add interest, and the unusual fabric choice makes this really quite modern in its look. Wear with all grey, or use as a nice accent colour, the dove grey is subtle but not washed out, wonderful for all seasons.
• Dove grey colour, closest in colour to the photo of the back
• Pleated and gathered sides
• Pill box style with straight sides and round top
• Matching diamond fabric hat pin
• Made from a soft jumbo cord, probably cotton
• Lined in a black nylon
• John Muir London label to the inside
• The hat looks overall slightly dirty, however it does look far more noticeable in the photos. There is marks from wear around the interior band.
• Care/composition: no labels
Around interior band: 56cm
Height of hat: 3.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
Early 1900s Open Fronted Dress with Polka Dot Lace High Neck, Theatre Costume Piece, 36in Bust
1920s Deep Cobalt Blue Satin and Biscuit Silk Collar Flapper Dress, 36in Bust