1950s Deep Green Velvet Short Jacket with Amazing Sleeve Detail, by John Comery Haute Couture, 45in Bust
Apart from being made from a luscious deep green velvet, this late 1950s jacket is hiding some amazing sleeve detail at the cuff, I have never seen anything quite like it! From John Comery Haute Couture, you can tell this is high quality by the level of design detail and the feel of the velvet. Yes it is an unusual design, and is certainly a marmite piece, but trust me when I say this will not disappoint you.
• Amazing sleeve cuff detail - large button and strap with a split cuff
• Deep green colour, closest to the closer detail photos
• Gathers to the back creating a blouson effect
• Gathers to the shoulders
• Small Mao style stand up collar to the front
• Four faux pockets to the front
• Fastens using large self covered buttons to the front
• Made from a mid-weight short pile velvet
• Lined in a dark green silky fabric
• John Comery Haute Couture label to the inside
• There is the smallest mark by one button at the front, and some staining to the inside of that jacket under the arms, which does not affect the outside. Shown in photos.
• Care/composition: no labels, dry clean
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.