1960s Deep Blue Crochet Bamboo Handle Bag with Glove Clip
Cute little 1960s deep cobalt blue crocheted fabric bag with a faux bamboo handle to the top with a hidden glove clasp to the inside. Fastening with a gold tone kissing twist lock, it is a good size to fit everything in but still light enough not to be too hefty to carry all day. The blue colour will complement your outfit throughout the year, and would be lovely to add a silk scarf to the handle to add more colour and pattern.
• Deep cobalt blue stretch fabric crocheted body
• Loose body to the bag
• Removable glove clip to the inside, possible added later. Missing one gem
• Bamboo handle to top
• Gold toned frame with decoration, with kiss lock
• Large interior pocket, lined in black acetate
• No brand
• There is wear to the bamboo handle where some varnish has come off. There are a couple of portions of fabric that are darker, which has either been repaired this way or stained at some point. There are a couple of holes to the lining of the bag. All shown in photos.
Length at frame top: 21.5cm
Length at bottom: 39cm
Handle Height: 14cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Blue and Pink Floral Tiered Maxi Skirt ,by Jillienne Calico Casa, 33in Waist
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max
1970s Floral Balloon Sleeve Maxi Dress, by Marion Donaldson, 33in Bust