1950s Deckchair Stripe Raffia Beach Bag
If you needed a vintage bag to take all your goodies to the beach in, this is it! From the 1950s, this wonderful deckchair stripe raffia bag screams holidays, is big enough to fit everything in and is lined in vinyl in case you have an ice lolly spillage. It has been on many a holiday in the past but there is plenty more trips to be had with this fab bag!
• Deckchair style stripes in bright colours
• Made from a tough plastic shape, woven with raffia
• Short grab top handle
• Fastens with a plastic bead and an elastic loop with raffia tassel
• Rectangle shape
• Large interior, lined in PVC
• The bag has been well loved but there is plenty of life left in it yet. The handle has some discolouration and loose threads from use. There are a couple of pulls to the raffia. The rivets to the side are rusted, and there is a hole to the inside lining. All shown in photos and priced accordingly.
Height with handles: 53cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Red and Cream Transport Novelty Print Long Silk Scarf, by Thorncraft